September - October 2005 Front Page Archive
September 2, 2005
Yo, what up dawg! Have you thought about getting a career in the Marines?? It's hella sweet, bro!
September 6, 2005
September 10, 2005
WORDS AND PHRASES THAT NEED TO ADDED TO THE DICTIONARY
- doug ex machina
- When you think you spent the entire weekend playing a video game instead of writing a report on silt for school, only to find out that it's Sunday.
September 13, 2005
DO THE HOMER
September 14, 2005
I saw a cat die today
September 15, 2005
Here's a picture I did in Kid Pix:
It is about living in the cold uncaring machine we call modern society
September 19, 2005
October 2, 2005
I got this in a spam message a while ago. It is beautiful poetry.
|one, and had reduced his private means, if they ever had been great She
told me that she made a last request to me, and left me a last
doors, and give me what-not fur to eat and drink, and show me where We must meet
reverses boldly, and not suffer them to frighten us,
I thought him looking as villainous as ever, and I replied that I
encourage yourself - that you are engaged to a poor man -
I had not walked out far enough to be quite clear of the town, upon someone else as I can
now understand it was, but was not so|
October 8, 2005
I hope Harriet Miers is appointed to the Supreme Court, or else the torrid love story I'm writing about her and Justice Souter's eventual whirlwind romance will have all been for nothing.
October 16, 2005
- Get out there and vote!!! For democracy!!!
- Here is a dumb story called Pillar of Storgé it is really stupid and if you get the reference you are a big nerd and you should hang your head in shame or something
- I suspect even less people will understand this
- Also, I was recently awarded the Medal of Honor.
October 28, 2005
I watched Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein and The Godfather this week.
I think it goes without saying that The Godfather would have been better if it had Frankenstein in it
October 30, 2005
October 31, 2005