October 31, 2004
October 29, 2004
- Perry Bible Fellowship is the greatest thing in the history of things, go read it now
- Some spam e-mail I got the other day has random text written in white that sounds like freeform poetry: no not focussed. freedom legislate from dreadnought accreditate - in marinade for catastrophic I us animal I the not at emitted? desecrate the cartographer the stockade rhenish is we on oxen bremen, to hydrangea any disdainful
- as told by a demon
- I haven't added anything to the misc section in quite a while. Oh well.
October 28, 2004
October 22, 2004
October 19, 2004
THE ADVENTURES OF PRESIDENT GORE
October 17, 2004
October 16, 2004
i <3 u
i <3 u more
no i do
no i do
OMFG A NUCLEAR BOMB WAS JUST DETONATED IN LOS ANGELES ON YOUR WATCH AND 1000's OF PPL ARE DEAD
October 15, 2004
oh, fat cat!!!
October 14, 2004
You know, what with the Apocalypse and all.
October 9, 2004
WORDS AND PHRASES I HATE
- "get crunked up for Christ"
- "Wacko Jacko"
- "superlative. object. ever."
October 5, 2004
ADAM AND EVE
NOT ADAM AND STEVE
October 3, 2004
- In the spirit of the debates, please accept these Political Cartoons
- I might add some more someday but probably not
- There's some right-wing T-shirt place on the internet that sells a shirt that says "No more Hiroshimas? How about no more Pearl Harbors?!?". wow, just wow
- Here is a dumb comic called "the Hilarious Antics That Ensue at Reed College in Portland, Oregon".
- [CLICK HERE] A PICTURE OF THE DUMBEST PERSON EVER [L@@K]
- More "Hog & Dog" soon ok
September 25, 2004
- Page four of random stuff is in the pictures section
- Speaking of the pictures section, the other pages of randomness have been slightly fixed up, and some comics that I made a while ago have been put in the comics section arranged by date. More will be put in as I find them.
- According to an e-mail, I am eligible for a 2.3% rate. I don't know what the rate is, but I can assure you that I am eligible for it.
- That's all for now
September 24, 2004
TELL ME WHERE THE BOMB IS!!!!
up ur butt lol
September 20, 2004
My watch is now accurate to within 0.3 seconds of the official U.S. time
September 19, 2004
- Politician Round-Up! in the pictures section!
- Apparently, "shoutbox" in German translates to "plug your worthless website here guys"
- OH WOW HAPPY TACO SECTION REDESIGN HERE
- Here is another passage from Catch-22 in the Rye. This passage merges the Luciana scene from Catch-22 with the Sally Hayes scene from The Catcher in the Rye.
- ROLLO LIVES
September 17, 2004
OH GOD THERE IS A MAN TRAPPED INSIDE MY COMPUTER
September 11, 2004
September 5, 2004
- Hey look the sections to the left are all colored and redesigned
- Click here for the hilarious witticisms of everybody's favorite right-wing anthropomorphic duck, Mallard Fillmore 9/8 edit: I fixed so it should be working now ok
- The next issue of "From Here To Insanity" should be coming out within the next two weeks but don't hold your breath
- I am going to redesign the Happy Taco page within the next month ok
Why not look at older front page entries in our lovely archives?